Monday, October 3, 2011

My legs are killing me!

I started Jillian Micheal's "30 Day Shred" a couple days ago. This is the second time I've started it. I can only imagine what pain my body will feel tomorrow. I can barely walk down the basement stairs without whining. It's all for good, though, right? So, here's my Monday weigh-in. Ready? 208.8!!!

Who wants to talk about baking? Ugh. Not me. Total failure this weekend. Twice. I'm trying to figure out how to make apple cupcakes. I tried two recipes. One was really bad the other not quite so bad. Recipe 1 turned out like cookie dough. I mean it was that stiff. I have no idea how a cupcake would have come out of that, so I doctored the recipe just a bit so that it was more cake-like. It didn't taste bad, just sunk. Recipe 2 sunk also, but definitely not as bad as recipe 1. Back to the drawing board on the apple cupcake.

Is it funny that my blog address is I Fat 1st - If At 1st ?

3 comments:

  1. Keep At it. I know you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I'm right up there with you...@ 215!! Problem is that I'm also only 5'3. So, I'm a serious chunk! Haha..time to burn the fat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right with you dear. I am at 284, but switching diet before putting on the burn. I think realistic goal for me is 240. Lucky the 280 stuck after starting at 315 a few years ago. Time to hit the next round of fat burning.

    ReplyDelete