Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chocolate cupcakes and skipping a workout

I skipped day 4 of 30 Day Shred. I think that means I should walk to pick up Jonthomas today, right? Maybe the walk will tire out the kids enough so that they go to bed without a fight tonight?!

So, while I was skipping my workout yesterday, I tried baking my second round of chocolate cupcakes. I was really excited that these ones looked as though they turned out! However, they didn't taste very good. Did you have to make chocolate cake (wacky cake) in Home Ec class? That's what they tasted like. Ugh. Gross.



This one actually looks good!
This is what happens when you forget to add sugar.

Have a look at my unsuccessful chocolate cupcakes.








 When I finally get one of my recipes to turn out, I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment