Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday weigh-in 207. No loss. I'm right where I was last week which is ok, because that means I didn't gain weight!

I didn't do any baking last week. I don't know what is wrong with me. That's my favorite thing to do! I did try a couple new dinner recipes, though. The first was Three Cheese Garlic Chicken Pasta from Heavenly Homemakers. It was pretty good, almost like chicken alfredo. The second one was Corn Dog Muffins. I got the idea from Heavenly Homemakers, but used a different recipe. For the corn muffin, I used  Gina's crusty cornbread recipe I increase the sugar to 1/2 cup because we like sweet cornbread. Then I put cut up hot dogs in the batter and baked the muffins for 25 minutes.

Hey, you put hot gots in nare!


Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment