Monday, October 17, 2011

Another loss!

Monday weigh-in 207 lbs. That's another loss!

I'm pretty happy about that loss. I made a peanut butter sheet cake with peanut butter frosting last week, and since my hubby doesn't like peanut butter like I do, I ate A LOT of it. I ended up tossing about half of it so I wouldn't eat it! If you want to try the peanut butter cake go here for the recipe.
A huge piece of peanut butter cake.


I was getting ready to make some apple pie this past weekend and realized my pie pans are missing. My smaller 8 inch and 9 inch square pans have also vanished. So, instead of making pie like I'd planned I made some cinnamon applesauce. It's pretty good and I think we might eat it with dinner tonight. 
My yummy applesauce.

Missy's Applesauce

8-12 apples peeled and cored (I used Honeycrisp and Macintosh)
1/4 - 1/2 Cup sugar
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2  Cup water

Put apples, cinnamon, and water into a pot and cook on medium until soft. Use a potato masher to smash the apples. You'll need to taste it so you can decide how much sugar to use. Please be careful because it is super hot! Add the sugar. I cool it slightly before putting in a container and storing in the refrigerator.

Enjoy your apples and peanut butter like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment