Friday, November 4, 2011

Jingit and SuperPoints

So, because everyone is skeptic, I've signed up with two sites that claim to pay you for simple things that take less than an hour each week.  Let me tell you that it doesn't say anywhere that you can quit your job doing this, but if you need a few extra dollars each month this is a way you can do it.

I was invited to SuperPoints 3 months ago. You earn points by clicking the SuperLucky button, you can earn more points if you have friends that join and play, too. I don't have any friends that play.  I average about 15 points per day clicking the SuperLucky button. Of course, some days I'm lucky to get one point and others I can get 50 points. You can also get points by taking surveys and by checking your email from SuperPoints. Oh, did you want to know what you can get with your points? Gift cards to various restaurants, PayPal cash, electronics and a lot more. This is an invite only site, so if you're interested let me know and I can send you an invite. Also! Only 1 person per household is allowed to play.
I had to black out our last name. If I read the terms of service correctly it said I couldn't post something with a full name.
Here are some invite links for SuperPoints. Just click and sign up! One link per person.

I signed up with Jingit 2 weeks ago. When you first sign up at Jingit you have a $5 per week earning limit, when people click through your Facebook link you can earn an extra .25 per person per week. You can earn a maximum of $10 per week. What do you do at Jingit? Watch ads. Sometimes there are short surveys at the end of the ads to fill out. Most of the ads are under one minute long. I seriously got my first $5 in under 20 minutes. How do you use your cash from Jingit? You get a debit card in the mail. You load it with the cash in your account and go use it. Yep that's it! And! There is no limit on how many people per household can earn. If you click on the link below you can sign up at Jingit.
https://www.jingit.com/?ref_id=6101&invite_type=DYNAMIC&ref=nf

I have not received my Jingit debit card yet. It takes 7-15 days to get and it's only been 7. I will update once I get it with how it works out for me.

 Edit:
So, I've received my debit card. I loaded it with $10 and took it shopping! It worked exactly like it was supposed to. I'm pretty happy about this find!

I've made $11.30 from Jingit and $10 from SuperPoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment